This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
** Here are some guidelines: **
- Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
- Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.
“True knowledge is not attained by thinking. It is what you are; it is what you become.” ― Sri Aurobindo